- Casting 4 A Cure (1)
- Fall Arts Festival (1)
- Family Winter Vacation Ideas (4)
- Fly Fishing The Tetons (12)
- General (7)
- Golf Packages (20)
- Golfing in the Tetons (6)
- Grand Targhee Vacation Rentals (3)
- Grand Teton Lodging (12)
- Grand Teton National Park (1)
- Grand Teton Vacation Rental (2)
- Grand Tetons Lodging (5)
- Headwaters Grille (9)
- Heli Skiing (4)
- Holiday Happenings (5)
- Hotels In Jackson Hole (1)
- Hotels Jackson Hole (4)
- Idaho Cabin Rentals (6)
- Idaho Skiing (2)
- Idaho Summer Vacations (1)
- Jackson Hole Accommodation (1)
- Jackson Hole Cabins (7)
- Jackson Hole Family Vacations (3)
- Jackson Hole Motels (1)
- Jackson Hole Packages (5)
- Jackson Hole Resorts (5)
- Jackson Hole Skiing (1)
- Luxury Mountain Cabins (3)
- Presidents Day (1)
- Running Camp in Teton (1)
- Scenic Drives (4)
- Skiing Packages (13)
- Skiing Stay and Play Packages (2)
- Snow Fesitval (1)
- snow fest (1)
- Snow in Idaho (3)
- Spring Break Winter Vacation (1)
- Stay and Play Packages (3)
- Stillwaters Spa (12)
- Summer Stay and Play Packages (1)
- Targhee Fest (1)
- Teton Valley Cabins (9)
- Teton Valley Events (4)
- Teton Valley Foundation (1)
- Vacation Packages (23)
- Valentines Vacation (1)
- Valley Events (12)
- Victor Idaho Meeting Venue (1)
- Weddings (1)
- Winter in Teton Valley (1)
- Winter Skiing Packages (1)
- Womens Vacation (2)
- Yellowstone Endurance Races (1)
- Yellowstone Park (6)
Posts Tagged fly fishing in yellowstone
Springtime rings eternal (and free) in Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks for Teton Springs Lodge & Spa guests!
Here’s one for your “bucket list” – VISIT YELLOWSTONE PARK! Chances are you have already experienced this wonder of the world, our nation’s first National Park, at some point in your life. After all, Yellowstone has been around for well over a hundred & thirty years. So, if you haven’t felt the spray of the most famous geyser in the universe erupt, Old Faithful, or explored its 2million plus acres, then you better get going! At Teton Springs Lodge & Spa, we pride ourselves on having the world’s best “neighbors” – Teton & Yellowstone National parks. There is virtually never a bad time to visit these world-renown treasures, but for me, spring time is best.
Come early May, the roads open to motorized vehicles, although, with so little traffic this time of year you’ll wonder if the roads are truly open or if you alone have some mystical pass to enter this magical world. The only thing better than a magical pass is a FREE one and the staff at Teton Springs will make sure you’ve got one of those too, right there among your regional maps and “please don’t feed the bears” pamphlets! There are manyoutdoor activities in the Teton Valley and Yellowstone Park.
It’s a short and scenic jaunt to Grand Teton National Park from Teton Springs. You’ll love the trip, especially if you visit Jackson Hole along the way. Don’t forget to stop, or at least slow down, when you see the National Elk Refuge just outside Jackson’s city limits and bordering Teton National Park. You may see the magnificent Trumpeter Swans that call Flat Creek home, and the largest elk herd in the world, or at least part of the pack who haven’t yet boogied for their summer habitat in Yellowstone. Marvel at the Grand Teton Mountains as the sun glistens on their peaks and set your viewfinder on the mighty Snake River, running wild with spring runoff.
Springtime in Yellowstone means spotting baby bison literally napping on the roadways and an invite to see all of the park’s famous creatures coming out of their winter slumber; coyotes, eagles, black & grizzly bears, mule deer, elk and the great gray wolf. The wildlife is not nearly as leery of human types this time of year so up-close-and- personal viewing is probable. Yes, it’s a glorious time in the parks, for you, and the mostly 4-legged “neighbors” who reside there.
Enjoy your special time in these national treasures, spring or summer, on us! Just remember, don’t feed the bears and we’ll see you back at Teton Springs Lodge!
Teton Springs Lodge & Spa Package includes:
- Two nights’ lodging
- 7 Day Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Park Pass
- Daily full breakfast at Headwaters Grille
- Access to: 25 meter seasonal outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, golf privileges at the award winning Headwaters Golf Course located in the Teton Valley, discounts at Stillwaters Spa, tennis courts, fitness center, basketball courts, and on-site stocked fishing ponds (fly-fishing instruction available right outside your lodge room and rental fly rods too!).
- Valid when parks open: estimated May 14 (weather dependent) through September 11, 2010. 2 night minimum stay requirement.
- Subject to daily Resort Fee ($10- Lodge Room and 1BR Suites, $20-2BR Suite), and 8% lodging tax. Not valid with any other promotion.
- Note – if booking online, be sure to enter correct number of people before clicking on “check availability,” then click on “Show all Rooms and Rates” for this package option to display.
Call toll-free (877) 787-8757 to book NOW! Space is limited.