- Casting 4 A Cure (1)
- Driggs Restaurants (1)
- Fall Arts Festival (1)
- Family Winter Vacation Ideas (7)
- fishing south fork snake (1)
- Fly Fishing The Tetons (17)
- General (19)
- Golf Packages (26)
- Golfing in the Tetons (6)
- Grand Targhee Vacation Rentals (3)
- Grand Teton Lodging (13)
- Grand Teton National Park (1)
- Grand Teton Vacation Rental (2)
- Grand Tetons Lodging (5)
- Headwaters Grille (9)
- Heli Skiing (6)
- hiking tetons (1)
- Holiday Happenings (5)
- Hotels In Jackson Hole (1)
- Hotels Jackson Hole (5)
- Idaho Cabin Rentals (7)
- Idaho Skiing (2)
- Idaho Summer Vacations (2)
- Jackson Hole Accommodation (1)
- Jackson Hole Cabins (7)
- Jackson Hole Family Vacations (3)
- Jackson Hole Motels (1)
- Jackson Hole Packages (5)
- Jackson Hole Resorts (5)
- Jackson Hole Skiing (2)
- Luxury Mountain Cabins (3)
- Presidents Day (1)
- Running Camp in Teton (1)
- Scenic Drives (4)
- Skiing Packages (13)
- Skiing Stay and Play Packages (3)
- Snow Fesitval (1)
- snow fest (1)
- Snow in Idaho (3)
- Snow-shoeing (2)
- Spring Break Winter Vacation (1)
- Spring in Teton Valley (1)
- Stay and Play Packages (3)
- Stillwaters Spa (12)
- Summer Stay and Play Packages (1)
- Targhee Fest (1)
- Targhee Music Fest (1)
- Teton Valley Cabins (9)
- Teton Valley Dining (1)
- Teton Valley Events (4)
- Teton Valley Foundation (1)
- Teton Weddings (1)
- The Range (1)
- Vacation Packages (24)
- Valentines Day (1)
- Valentines Vacation (1)
- Valley Events (12)
- Victor Idaho Meeting Venue (1)
- Victor Idaho Restaurants (1)
- wedding venues (1)
- Weddings (1)
- Winter in Teton Valley (1)
- Winter Skiing Packages (1)
- Womens Vacation (2)
- Yellowstone Endurance Races (1)
- Yellowstone Park (6)
Posts Tagged lodging in the grand tetons
I love chocolcate. No, I mean I really love chocolate, and embrace any excuse to give or receive it. It’s not just part of the reason – it IS the reason why Valentine’s Day is my most favorite day of the year. I can’t believe it’s merely a lover’s holiday and not a national holiday. I not only expect that a giant Whitman Sampler will be mine come February 14th, but I also reciprocate, giving a big box of gooey filled delights to my significant other. After all, he’ll share right?!
Bon-bons just won’t cut it for those romantics who have loftier goals on how to truly put the exclamation point on this special day set aside for lovers (or chocoholics!) So, I have a much sweeter idea for all the visionaries out there who truly want to WOW your lover come February. How does a “sweetheart package in Teton Valley” sound? Anyone who has been to this gorgeous valley beneath the Tetons knows that it’s undoubtedly one of the most spectacular places on earth. Lots of folks recognize Teton Valley, Idaho as more of a summer destination – the scenic gateway to Jackson Hole, Yellowstone & Teton National Parks. Outdoor enthusiasts also know that Teton Valley is hands down the recreation capital of the western hemisphere. For my money, winter is even more special and romantic, in so many wondrous ways.
For couples that relish slicing thru deep pow together, the ultimate bonding experience has to be a heli ski trip in the Tetons (talk about getting your heart beating and that’s what love is all about right?!). With over 300” of snow in the region thus far, you can only imagine what a day you would have and, drifting through pillow soft snow is only the beginning of this adventure.
After a day of ripping the pow, I recommend the romantic sleigh ride under the star-studded sky followed by a gourmet dinner at the neighboring Linn Ranch. Back at Teton Springs Resort enjoy a quiet glide across their Nordic tract or a snowshoe excursion off the beaten path. Take your camera; wildlife viewing is part of the tour.
By the end of this day you’ve earned an evening hot tub watching a brilliant sun set in the western sky. Your next stop is the Headwaters Grille. Sip a vintage merlot by the crackling fire while you savor something delectable from Chef’s John special valentine menu on February 11, 12 & 14. Grille. If you can tolerate an additional assault to your senses, try the extraordinary hydraquench body treatment at the Stillwaters Spa & Salon.
And, did I mention carving your own signature turns on the freshly groomed snow at Grand Targhee Resort? Are your pleasure sensors overloaded yet? They will be. Teton Springs Lodge & Spa is the place to make all of that happen for you and your sweet pea this winter. Make it a surprise. Book a luxury suite; it’s almost as affordable as chocolate. Or, consider this special Valentine Package. I think you’ll discover two nights isn’t enough but it’s a start.
- 2 night’s lodging in a deluxe lodge Room
- 60 minute “couples” massage in the two-person therapy suite with fireplace, followed by complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in the relaxing and elegant Zen Room
- Don’t get up! This nice staff will deliver Continental Breakfast to your room each morning
- Complimentary snowshoe rental
- Upgrade to a one-bedroom Deluxe Suite for only $60.00 per night
“SWEET HEART” PACKAGE ONLY $289. PER PERSON VALID NOW THROUGH FEBRUARY 26TH
If your schedule only permits a one night stay (with all the goodies or without) the nice folks at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa can customize something for you. Savor the taste of Teton Springs Lodge & Spa this Valentine’s Day. That Whitman Sampler is so yesterday! Call 208.787.7888
A LIFT & LODGE PACKAGE AND A HOLIDAY ART SHOW – WOW!
Who could have written a better script than the one that is playing out this ski season?! We take it for granted that Grand Targhee is going to be the first ski and snowboard area to open in the region; their historical track record speaks for itself. However, this season they’re even defying the odds for how much snow has fallen in the Tetons in November, a month known more for turkey and dressing and Black Friday frantic Christmas shopping than it is for all mountain skiing.
It hasn’t happened in years, if ever, that even this powder snow Mecca in Alta, Wyoming has been able to open their entire mountain, running all lifts by Thanksgiving weekend. Ah, what a holiday season indeed we’re enjoying here in Teton Valley and it only promises to get better! Pre Christmas is also the optimum time to stay at Teton Springs and have a powder-filled and mellow day on Targhee’s slopes. We just happen to have the perfect Lift and Lodge Package for this getaway and it sure beats hanging at the mall!
Speaking of Christmas shopping. This Saturday, December 4th, so happens to present the perfect opportunity to scoop up those special gifts for all of your loved ones, and maybe even pick up a treat or two for yourself! Last year at the Teton Springs Lodge & Spa Holiday Art Show I was able to find unique treasures for literally everyone on my list. Who needs Macy’s and the other run-of-the-mill mega retailers when you can choose from a variety of hand-made treats crafted by local artist in our very own community – jewelry, custom hats & scarves, pottery, oil paintings, pillows and the list goes on. Santa is coming too and kids can even make their own tree decorations. The Stillwaters Spa & Salon staff is also hosting an “open house” in conjunction with this event and has cool Gifts and Gift Certificates wrapped and ready for under the tree. Who in their right mind wouldn’t covet a deep-tissue massage or a hydraquench treatment for Christmas, because after all, reindeer sweaters are so out!
Here’s the schedule for the festivities this weekend at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa.
- 10-3 HOLIDAY ARTS & CRAFTS SHOW – Featuring dynamic art & jewelry by local artists
- 10-5 OPEN HOUSE AT THE STILLWATERS SPA – discounted Holiday Gift Packages & Spa Gift Certificates wrapped and ready for under the tree
- 11-3 FREE CHILDRENS’ CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT CRAFTS – browse the craft fair while your kids create their own handmade ornaments!
- 12 – 2 SANTA CLAUS VISITS TETON SPRINGS! – Santa makes a special visit to the Lodge & Spa with FREE Polaroid shots with Jolly-Old- Saint-Nick!
- 11-2 CHILI BAR LUNCH – Chef John Wentworth is serving up his home made scrumptious chili ($7 for adults/$5 kids 6-12 & kids 5 & younger eat FREE!)
- 1-2 TURKEY BOWLING AT VALLEY OF THE TETONS LIBRARY – roll that strike with a Teton Springs Lodge sponsored turkey and a special prize is yours!
We’re partners with our friends at the City of Victor on this Holiday Festival so check in with them for a full schedule of downtown events:787-2940 and don’t miss the fireworks! See you at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa this weekend! Call 787-7888 for reservations and Holiday festivities.