- Casting 4 A Cure (1)
- Driggs Restaurants (1)
- Fall Arts Festival (1)
- Family Winter Vacation Ideas (7)
- fishing south fork snake (1)
- Fly Fishing The Tetons (18)
- General (19)
- Golf Packages (26)
- Golfing in the Tetons (6)
- Grand Targhee Vacation Rentals (3)
- Grand Teton Lodging (13)
- Grand Teton National Park (1)
- Grand Teton Vacation Rental (2)
- Grand Tetons Lodging (5)
- Headwaters Grille (9)
- Heli Skiing (7)
- hiking tetons (1)
- Holiday Happenings (5)
- Hotels In Jackson Hole (1)
- Hotels Jackson Hole (5)
- Idaho Cabin Rentals (8)
- Idaho Skiing (3)
- Idaho Summer Vacations (2)
- Jackson Hole Accommodation (1)
- Jackson Hole Cabins (7)
- Jackson Hole Family Vacations (3)
- Jackson Hole Motels (1)
- Jackson Hole Packages (5)
- Jackson Hole Resorts (5)
- Jackson Hole Skiing (2)
- Luxury Mountain Cabins (3)
- Presidents Day (1)
- Running Camp in Teton (1)
- Scenic Drives (4)
- Skiing Packages (13)
- Skiing Stay and Play Packages (3)
- Snow Fesitval (1)
- snow fest (1)
- Snow in Idaho (3)
- Snow-shoeing (2)
- Spring Break Winter Vacation (1)
- Spring in Teton Valley (1)
- Stay and Play Packages (3)
- Stillwaters Spa (12)
- Summer Stay and Play Packages (1)
- Targhee Fest (1)
- Targhee Music Fest (1)
- Teton Valley Cabins (9)
- Teton Valley Dining (1)
- Teton Valley Events (4)
- Teton Valley Foundation (1)
- Teton Weddings (1)
- The Range (1)
- Vacation Packages (24)
- Valentines Day (1)
- Valentines Vacation (1)
- Valley Events (12)
- Victor Idaho Meeting Venue (1)
- Victor Idaho Restaurants (1)
- wedding venues (1)
- Weddings (1)
- Winter in Teton Valley (1)
- Winter Skiing Packages (1)
- Womens Vacation (2)
- Yellowstone Endurance Races (1)
- Yellowstone Park (6)
Posts Tagged teton springs lodge and spa
Springtime rings eternal (and free) in Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks for Teton Springs Lodge & Spa guests!
Here’s one for your “bucket list” – VISIT YELLOWSTONE PARK! Chances are you have already experienced this wonder of the world, our nation’s first National Park, at some point in your life. After all, Yellowstone has been around for well over a hundred & thirty years. So, if you haven’t felt the spray of the most famous geyser in the universe erupt, Old Faithful, or explored its 2million plus acres, then you better get going! At Teton Springs Lodge & Spa, we pride ourselves on having the world’s best “neighbors” – Teton & Yellowstone National parks. There is virtually never a bad time to visit these world-renown treasures, but for me, spring time is best.
Come early May, the roads open to motorized vehicles, although, with so little traffic this time of year you’ll wonder if the roads are truly open or if you alone have some mystical pass to enter this magical world. The only thing better than a magical pass is a FREE one and the staff at Teton Springs will make sure you’ve got one of those too, right there among your regional maps and “please don’t feed the bears” pamphlets! There are manyoutdoor activities in the Teton Valley and Yellowstone Park.
It’s a short and scenic jaunt to Grand Teton National Park from Teton Springs. You’ll love the trip, especially if you visit Jackson Hole along the way. Don’t forget to stop, or at least slow down, when you see the National Elk Refuge just outside Jackson’s city limits and bordering Teton National Park. You may see the magnificent Trumpeter Swans that call Flat Creek home, and the largest elk herd in the world, or at least part of the pack who haven’t yet boogied for their summer habitat in Yellowstone. Marvel at the Grand Teton Mountains as the sun glistens on their peaks and set your viewfinder on the mighty Snake River, running wild with spring runoff.
Springtime in Yellowstone means spotting baby bison literally napping on the roadways and an invite to see all of the park’s famous creatures coming out of their winter slumber; coyotes, eagles, black & grizzly bears, mule deer, elk and the great gray wolf. The wildlife is not nearly as leery of human types this time of year so up-close-and- personal viewing is probable. Yes, it’s a glorious time in the parks, for you, and the mostly 4-legged “neighbors” who reside there.
Enjoy your special time in these national treasures, spring or summer, on us! Just remember, don’t feed the bears and we’ll see you back at Teton Springs Lodge!
Teton Springs Lodge & Spa Package includes:
- Two nights’ lodging
- 7 Day Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Park Pass
- Daily full breakfast at Headwaters Grille
- Access to: 25 meter seasonal outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, golf privileges at the award winning Headwaters Golf Course located in the Teton Valley, discounts at Stillwaters Spa, tennis courts, fitness center, basketball courts, and on-site stocked fishing ponds (fly-fishing instruction available right outside your lodge room and rental fly rods too!).
- Valid when parks open: estimated May 14 (weather dependent) through September 11, 2010. 2 night minimum stay requirement.
- Subject to daily Resort Fee ($10- Lodge Room and 1BR Suites, $20-2BR Suite), and 8% lodging tax. Not valid with any other promotion.
- Note – if booking online, be sure to enter correct number of people before clicking on “check availability,” then click on “Show all Rooms and Rates” for this package option to display.
Call toll-free (877) 787-8757 to book NOW! Space is limited.
I have always loved Mother’s Day. While I don’t have children fawning all over me on this special day honoring mothers, I simply feel that this special day deservedly belongs to all women. I know in my heart that if my Golden Retriever could serve me breakfast in bed she certainly would, assisted by her faithful companion, and my other baby, Bob the cat. I guess the point is; it’s not a stretch for anyone to bask in the glow of Mother’s Day.
The staff at the Stillwaters Spa & Salon at Teton Springs Lodge in Victor, Idaho feels the same way and are experts in the art of pampering. When you walk into this Spa just the aroma itself tells you you’ve entered a place of peace & tranquility. It’s a refuge if you will, from the outside world and all its woes. Located on the ground floor of the Lodge, the 5,000 square-foot Stillwaters Spa & Salon’s goal is providing its guests complete relaxation and rejuvenation. In fact, guests often begin and end their treatment, set within this glorious alpine setting, in the tranquil Relaxation Zen Garden. The spa features a full menu of massage treatment options including deep tissue, sports and injury management, yoga and pregnancy massages. Other treatment favorites include reflexology, aromatherapy, paraffin wax therapy and hot stone treatments.
There are my personal spa favorites. After a long Rocky Mountain winter, where dry skin is a given environmental hazard, how delightful does a “hydraquench body wrap” sound? You have no idea! I’ll give you a hint. It involves a body buff, a thick application of organic whipped Shea butter, you’re then cocooned in a herbal wrap of ingredients designed to sooth muscles and steeped in a tea bath. If you’re still of this world, you’ll delight in the cool stone facial massage and neck massage that follows while your feet rest on warm stones.
Springtime also means exposing our toes and hands to the world once again. The Stillwaters Spa is featuring a special on a Paraffin Treatment for hands and feet – for the whole month of May – only $40 (or as an add-on to any manicure or pedicure for only $10!). Ecofin Wax, blended with organic essential oils and Shea butter, offers unique benefits besides being a superb relaxing therapy: will soften and moisturize skin and is an excellent treatment for stiff and arthritic joints. BRING OUT THE SANDALS!
Stillwaters Spa: 208-787-7250
The Range at Teton Springs Resort is also planning to honor mothers, and all guests, with their special Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday, May 11th, 10:30am – 2:30pm. Call 208-787-3600 ext 20 for information & reservations.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY FROM ALL OF US AT TETON SPRINGS RESORT!