- Casting 4 A Cure (1)
- Fall Arts Festival (1)
- Family Winter Vacation Ideas (4)
- Fly Fishing The Tetons (12)
- General (9)
- Golf Packages (20)
- Golfing in the Tetons (6)
- Grand Targhee Vacation Rentals (3)
- Grand Teton Lodging (13)
- Grand Teton National Park (1)
- Grand Teton Vacation Rental (2)
- Grand Tetons Lodging (5)
- Headwaters Grille (9)
- Heli Skiing (5)
- Holiday Happenings (5)
- Hotels In Jackson Hole (1)
- Hotels Jackson Hole (4)
- Idaho Cabin Rentals (6)
- Idaho Skiing (2)
- Idaho Summer Vacations (1)
- Jackson Hole Accommodation (1)
- Jackson Hole Cabins (7)
- Jackson Hole Family Vacations (3)
- Jackson Hole Motels (1)
- Jackson Hole Packages (5)
- Jackson Hole Resorts (5)
- Jackson Hole Skiing (1)
- Luxury Mountain Cabins (3)
- Presidents Day (1)
- Running Camp in Teton (1)
- Scenic Drives (4)
- Skiing Packages (13)
- Skiing Stay and Play Packages (3)
- Snow Fesitval (1)
- snow fest (1)
- Snow in Idaho (3)
- Snow-shoeing (1)
- Spring Break Winter Vacation (1)
- Stay and Play Packages (3)
- Stillwaters Spa (12)
- Summer Stay and Play Packages (1)
- Targhee Fest (1)
- Teton Valley Cabins (9)
- Teton Valley Dining (1)
- Teton Valley Events (4)
- Teton Valley Foundation (1)
- The Range (1)
- Vacation Packages (24)
- Valentines Day (1)
- Valentines Vacation (1)
- Valley Events (12)
- Victor Idaho Meeting Venue (1)
- Victor Idaho Restaurants (1)
- Weddings (1)
- Winter in Teton Valley (1)
- Winter Skiing Packages (1)
- Womens Vacation (2)
- Yellowstone Endurance Races (1)
- Yellowstone Park (6)
Posts Tagged teton valley cabins and lodging
A LIFT & LODGE PACKAGE AND A HOLIDAY ART SHOW – WOW!
Who could have written a better script than the one that is playing out this ski season?! We take it for granted that Grand Targhee is going to be the first ski and snowboard area to open in the region; their historical track record speaks for itself. However, this season they’re even defying the odds for how much snow has fallen in the Tetons in November, a month known more for turkey and dressing and Black Friday frantic Christmas shopping than it is for all mountain skiing.
It hasn’t happened in years, if ever, that even this powder snow Mecca in Alta, Wyoming has been able to open their entire mountain, running all lifts by Thanksgiving weekend. Ah, what a holiday season indeed we’re enjoying here in Teton Valley and it only promises to get better! Pre Christmas is also the optimum time to stay at Teton Springs and have a powder-filled and mellow day on Targhee’s slopes. We just happen to have the perfect Lift and Lodge Package for this getaway and it sure beats hanging at the mall!
Speaking of Christmas shopping. This Saturday, December 4th, so happens to present the perfect opportunity to scoop up those special gifts for all of your loved ones, and maybe even pick up a treat or two for yourself! Last year at the Teton Springs Lodge & Spa Holiday Art Show I was able to find unique treasures for literally everyone on my list. Who needs Macy’s and the other run-of-the-mill mega retailers when you can choose from a variety of hand-made treats crafted by local artist in our very own community – jewelry, custom hats & scarves, pottery, oil paintings, pillows and the list goes on. Santa is coming too and kids can even make their own tree decorations. The Stillwaters Spa & Salon staff is also hosting an “open house” in conjunction with this event and has cool Gifts and Gift Certificates wrapped and ready for under the tree. Who in their right mind wouldn’t covet a deep-tissue massage or a hydraquench treatment for Christmas, because after all, reindeer sweaters are so out!
Here’s the schedule for the festivities this weekend at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa.
- 10-3 HOLIDAY ARTS & CRAFTS SHOW – Featuring dynamic art & jewelry by local artists
- 10-5 OPEN HOUSE AT THE STILLWATERS SPA – discounted Holiday Gift Packages & Spa Gift Certificates wrapped and ready for under the tree
- 11-3 FREE CHILDRENS’ CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT CRAFTS – browse the craft fair while your kids create their own handmade ornaments!
- 12 – 2 SANTA CLAUS VISITS TETON SPRINGS! – Santa makes a special visit to the Lodge & Spa with FREE Polaroid shots with Jolly-Old- Saint-Nick!
- 11-2 CHILI BAR LUNCH – Chef John Wentworth is serving up his home made scrumptious chili ($7 for adults/$5 kids 6-12 & kids 5 & younger eat FREE!)
- 1-2 TURKEY BOWLING AT VALLEY OF THE TETONS LIBRARY – roll that strike with a Teton Springs Lodge sponsored turkey and a special prize is yours!
We’re partners with our friends at the City of Victor on this Holiday Festival so check in with them for a full schedule of downtown events:787-2940 and don’t miss the fireworks! See you at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa this weekend! Call 787-7888 for reservations and Holiday festivities.
Teton Valley cabins, specifically the 3, 5 & 5 bedroom cabins at Teton Springs Resort, give a whole new meaning to the term “western cabin.” The romantic notion of a cabin in the woods – smoke billowing from the chimney, horses grazing in the pasture, the sound of a babbling brook, is appealing to all of us. With all of these elements in place – plus luxury, plus optimum location, plus resort amenities, plus onsite recreation, plus championship golf, the Signature Cabins now available at Teton Springs have raised the bar for not just Teton Valley cabins but for all of eastern Idaho.
Sheltered in the Aspens and the Caribou-Targhee National Forest as your backyard, in the heart of Teton Valley, cabins at Teton Springs offer the private retreat and spacious luxury living usually afforded to resort homeowners. Ideal for a family or group of friends, the western-influences cabins feature well appointed kitchens, whirlpool tubs, cozy gas fireplaces, and decks for entertaining or simply enjoying the view of the Grand Teton Mountains. However, there’s much to do, and lots to see; thundering waterfalls, glistening lakes and free flowing rivers and that’s all before lunch!
Our Teton Valley Cabins offer a Great Central Location to Adventure
Leaving the comfort of your Teton Valley cabins is never easy but you and the group will head north out of Victor, Idaho for a full day of exploration. But before you leave town, your first stop absolutely has to be the Victor Emporium, home of the famous huckleberry shake (President Ronald Reagan did on his trip through!). Travel the Teton Scenic Byway; this route takes you through the lush rolling farmland of eastern Idaho, land of the famous potatoes, to the ranchland of Teton Valley. Along the way, the peaks of the Teton Range can be seen from miles away. Combine this drive with the Mesa Falls Scenic Byway for one of the most spectacular scenic routes in Idaho. At 68.9 miles, this drive is about 2.5 hours. Of course, capturing the wildlife and the splendor of eastern Idaho on film, and, you could be days. Not to worry. There are certainly cabins; Teton Valley style! Read more or book now at our cabin information and availability page. We have the best Jackson Hole Cabin Rentals and incredible prices for the entire party or family!